Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Little Fishies

Until the Great Chill descended upon Orange County and it became a gross, gloomy summer (seriously?!?! I'm on a time budget here), we had a few opportunities to pull out our brand-spanky new swimming pool (double the size of the old toddler pool, still under $10--what a steal!). We stick the slide in the pool, ba-da-bing, water park. Ben and Adalee have a roaring good time. Best $8 ever spent.

3 comments:

Israel Food Outreach said...

Oh my gosh! I've only seen stuff this cute in movies! And these two are creating one! A script is being born, and it stars a red headed boy & a precious blond girl. Wonder where these two will be in, say, 15 years? Terrific photography.

Israel Food Outreach said...

Actually, I meant for this comment to be on the Love Bugs blog!! OOPS . . so, ditto on the Love Bugs blog!

Israel Food Outreach said...

But this is very darn cute too! Signed: Your Nutty Nana