Monday, July 5, 2010

Lo Siento

Behind...Again. And I was thinking I would be so good over the summer.

So here's the thing: Matt and I have always been pretty good about making sure our introverted selves have alone time each week. And for the last...well, I don't even know how long...something keeps coming up on Shannon night. So I haven't had a good chunk of alone time in ages. And what small pieces of Me Time I get I end up falling asleep. So I'm getting pretty tired, and I'm thinking the introvert inside is going to start eating its way out soon. This will not be pretty.

But I promise that soon I will tell you all about my adventures in baking cookies, going rock climbing, exploring Disneyland three times in a week, and watching fireworks, all with a toddler in tow.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go prop my eyeballs open and read or something before the T-rex wakes up...

No comments: