Thursday, July 15, 2010

Family Beach Night

Tuesday evening we were so excited about the sun's long-awaited arrival we went to the beach. This time of year evening is the best time for the beach--it's still really warm, but it's not crowded, and parking is free. Except on Tuesday evening there was a hefty breeze. So even though the water was surprisingly warm, the air was crisp, which made for a shivering, blue little popsicle toddler. Nevertheless, despite what appeared to be arctic conditions by the look of his poor face, we had to drag him kicking and screaming from the water.


Note: I wanted to get more pictures of the boys swimming, but from where I was standing I mostly had a view of Matt's coin-slot (and then some). I didn't want to embarrass him by posting pictures of it. But I guess I don't have a problem with embarrassing him by talking about it. Sorry babe.

No comments: