I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau
Monday, May 4, 2009
Beating the Mondays
If you can't tell, I've been trying to get outside more. Hence the proliferation of "blanket on the grass" pics. This evening Matt had the car with the carseat, so instead of heading to the park (apparently my new favorite thing), we played on the grass outside our apartment. Ghetto? Yes. A welcome change from the increasingly stifling indoors? Absolutely.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, that new video camera works great not to mention the handsome subject to work with. :) Love it when he wrinkles his nose and smiles. Love, Grammie
1 comment:
Wow, that new video camera works great not to mention the handsome subject to work with. :)
Love it when he wrinkles his nose and smiles.
Love,
Grammie
Post a Comment