Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Testing Out Our New Gadget!

Thanks to woot!, we were able to get a Flip Ultra Camcorder on the cheap. We have been searching for an easy-to-use and inexpensive way to film our adventures, and this little gadget met both of those requirements.

Here is our 1st video using our new little toy. Enjoy!



This gadget will get a lot of use over the next few months with Grammie coming down in May, the Millers heading north in July, and Ben's birthday coming in July!

2 comments:

a.love said...

Ohmigoodness! I just want to gobble him up, tickle his toes, and kiss him all over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel Food Outreach said...

I just love watching this great grandson of mine grow up this way! Do I sound like an old person?? Well, I am old! But I'm the GranNana of this cutie, so there!! I'm grateful I'm old and still around to see this . . just wish I could hold him more often! Good job, Shannon, Matt, and Ben! Blessings . .