I want to say thank you to my mommy, whom I love very much. You are the very best mother a girl could ever ask for. Thank you for taking care of me, for taking me to all my volleyball tournaments, coming to all of my plays, supporting me, taking care of Ben, and loving me so much. I love you!!! And thank you, Bev, for being a good mama-in-law. Thank you for welcoming me into your family and caring for me.
And thank you, Nana, for being a wonderful grandma. Thank you for being my biggest fan and being so enthusiastic about me and all my crazy endeavors.
To all of you mamas out there that I know read this--Allegra, Heathyr, Heather, Erin, Kristen, Amy, Becky, and Julie-- and all of you mamas out there that I don't know read this, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! You are all amazing and wonderful women that I am blessed to share my life with. I learn from you daily, and your kids are blessed to have you for mamas. Happy Mother's Day!
1 comment:
Thank you dear Shannon! I'm so glad you had a nice Mother's Day :-) You are a wonderful mama!
Post a Comment