I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau
I bet that you needed an extra cute day after feeling yucky the day before. When is your big test? I think about you guys often and I'm keeping you in my prayers...
I have pix of you, Shannon, with that krinkled up little nose looking too cute, just like your baby boy! Jared too . . must be a family trait . . ! Good luck on that test, Granddaughter; you're in my prayers double for it . . Nana
3 comments:
I bet that you needed an extra cute day after feeling yucky the day before. When is your big test? I think about you guys often and I'm keeping you in my prayers...
Sure was an extra cute day humm but then he is always "extra cute!"
See you soon.
Love,
Grammie
I have pix of you, Shannon, with that krinkled up little nose looking too cute, just like your baby boy! Jared too . . must be a family trait . . ! Good luck on that test, Granddaughter; you're in my prayers double for it . . Nana
Post a Comment