I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau
Sunday, May 31, 2009
The Millers Take Dana Point
After finally getting a full night's sleep, Saturday we awoke refreshed. We unpacked, hung around the apartment, and got some rest. After Ben's morning nap we headed to Dana Point. We took the hotel tram down to the beach and had a great lunch on the hotel's restaurant on the sand. It was too cold to actually do the beach, but it was nice to be outside.
Then we went back to the hotel and played in the hot tub (the pool was freezing, but the hot tub was broken so the water was just right).
After that Matt and I went back to Costa Mesa so Ben could nap and so we could get ready for his dedication at church that night.
Thus completes the Miller family sojourns at the close of May 2009. Thank you for traveling with us.
1 comment:
i want to see the chimpanzee video
Post a Comment