2. Ben has learned how to wave. Funniest thing ever. His wave is actually more the sign for "yes," but we'll take it.
3. We are currently watching the first season of Mad Men. I am really getting a good picture of how lucky I am to be born in the time that I was. Great great show.
4. Apparently I'm all granola now. I have reusable grocery bags (the trick, of course, is remembering to put them back in the car and actually, you know, reuse them), I shop at Henry's...but let's not get carried away. The Millers are proud sponsors of Huggies.
6. I still have eye hives. I went to the doctor on Friday and he confirmed it. He asked if I needed a refill of my unicorn tears, and I explained the price and Kaiser's "we won't pay for crap unless one of our super special doctors prescribed it" policy. So he gave me two bottles (that's $200 worth of unicorn tears for FREE) and told me to get my primary care doctor at Kaiser to write me a prescription for it, which I'd already thought of doing. Except I got a letter the other day saying my doctor was no longer with Kaiser, so I have to pick a new one. But at least for now I have a month's supply of unicorn tears.
8. We got waffle mix from Henry's and tomorrow Matt's making homemade waffles. I'm really excited. I grew up with Eggos, so the real deal is totally worth the blog.
9. I got peer-pressured into watching So You Think You Can Dance. So we'll see how that goes this summer.
10. I cleaned out the closet and dresser. This is a big deal. When I was pregnant I put all my most frequently worn clothes in the top drawer because that's all I could reach. I never really re-organized the dresser, and the closet is, well, like any other woman's closet I suppose. So I cleaned them today. You should be really impressed by this.
Alright--that's enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment