
But comfortable or no, twins are hard. Let me tell you. These two midgets together are work. They’re one, so they’re not great at sharing. And when I say not great, I mean one minute they’re hugging and kissing and the next Adalee has taken the ball from Ben, who has subsequently thrown himself face first onto the couch and is screaming like she ripped his arm off. Once I get him calmed down, he steals whatever she has and we do the whole thing over again in reverse.

It’s a good thing they’re so freakin’ cute. And they love each other so very much.

Happily, Jesse was able to hitch a ride home and landed in LAX late Thursday morning. Now both parents are home safe and sound, and Adalee has her family back. Now all we need is for her Ghanian brother Samuel to come home and they’ll be all set!

In the meantime, Ben is letting her practice sisterhood with him. And man is he giving her a run for her money. And Adalee was gracious enough to allow us to see what having two kids is like. Hmmmmm……
No comments:
Post a Comment