Friday, April 23, 2010

Disclaimer

In regards to the proliferation of posts today, a note of explanation...

This week I've been experimenting. Sometimes I have crazy mornings at work, and sometimes I have a mind teeming with thoughts that I want to process, which eventually settle back into the deep recesses of my subconscious by the time I get home. So lately at work I've been writing during my lunch breaks. Since blogger is blocked at work, I type them on Word and email them to myself. For some reason cutting and pasting and posting hasn't been working, until today. So there you have it...my successive musings for the week. One of these days I'll tell the story of this crazy last week or so. But, well, if you read my other posts you'll understand a bit of why that may take a while. Until then, for all you Benjamin fans who need your fix and are bitter that all I've written about lately is pee and stress, here you go:

No comments: