Saturday, December 17, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

I slept in this morning. Well, kind of. I was up half the night with a sick baby, and I got up at 6:15 to feed her. But then my lovely husband let me go back to bed for another hour and a half. Which is good, because the germs finally found me, and I am sick. But I don't care, because Ben is all sunshine and smiles again. We played outside for a long while this morning--riding bikes, gardening, and playing with trucks and bugs. Bliss.

 
 




 


 

1 comment:

"Grammy" Sue B said...

Boy Oh Boy ... Yes he is! I'm sure Ben would love to make a "Get Well" mud pie for you. But don't ask for his little bug, 'cuz that is a boy thing.

Rest the rest of the weekend, my love. Am I correct that you don't have to go back to school until next YEAR??? "High Five" and YAY!!!

xoxoxox....Auntie Sue