We are loving our new backyard. I’m sure by most people’s standards it’s fairly pathetic as far as backyards go. I’m sure you probably can’t even call it a yard because there is no grass. But it’s the most we’ve ever had. It’s all we’ve ever had—we’ve always lived upstairs and only had a tiny porch. It’s got a planter, and there’s enough room for Ben to ride his bikes and scooter. And it’s completely enclosed, right off the kitchen. So for us it’s perfect. Ben spends a lot of time out there, gardening, playing basketball, riding his wheels, playing with his toys, and generally being in Heaven. I’ve also enjoyed the space and time to play with my camera. So I’ve devoted this separate post just to show off our backyard, my kiddos, and my emerging (but probably still lame) photography skills. You’re welcome.
2 comments:
L*O*V*E*L*Y !!!!!
Gotta tell ya...In a few of these pics of Ben, he is looking a lot like his Uncle Jared to me. Really. And...can you make another Emma for me, and I'll come to California to get her when she's born? Oh, and I'll take a Ben too.
xoxoxo....Auntie Sue
I love you, Grammy Sue . . aren't we lucky to be so blessed with this beautiful young family?
Post a Comment