Saturday, December 10, 2011

Remember Remember the Month of November?

Barely. I barely remember it. It is a blur of chaos. Something about going back to work and the Cycle of Sickness beginning. Now suddenly it's mid-December. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! Where does the time go?

Right now I'm eating Red Velvet Cake yogurt. It could not taste any different than red velvet cake. Very disappointing.

Anyway. I have a lot of catching up to do, blog-wise. And life-wise. I'm honestly not sure when I last showered. Or ate.

We've been up to a lot. I will tackle the big events separately. But to tide you over, you know, in case one of my kids wakes up screaming or coughing or puking or whatever, and I don't get to the Big Ones, here are some random moments from the last month-ish. Forgive me if I've posted some before. You're crazy if you think I'm going to waste 10 precious minutes sifting through the last several posts to see what pictures I've put up lately.

someone got big

someone got sick

the morning cuddle!

we play together

and nap together

he picks his own outfits

we had hot chocolate and movie night

Christmas jammies!

We tried to take a family photo. It didn't go great. Someone was in a bad mood. I won't tell you who, but it rhymes with Schmenjamin.

playtime with Paca

Adalee is Em's favorite babysitter

feet...YUM!

snuggles


First solids!!!


I don't know...

yeah, okay

Em's happy place: rolling around on the floor naked. We're classy.

No comments: