I had a horrible dream about Benjamin the other night. Horrible. I woke up all terrified and sweaty. It was awful. But in a really weird way, it was good. Because in the morning I had a new love and passion and patience for that little holy terror. Of course, today he's testing it by waking up at 6:00, after Matt snored his brains out all night and I got no sleep. But still I love him, and I will look at these photos to remind myself of how awesome he is, despite the blur of sleep deprivation.
 |
| trying on some hand-me-downs we got for Emma |
 |
| trying on daddy's underpants |
 |
| trying on old jammies over his clothes |
He also never stops talking, and since he's always talking, half the time what comes out of that cute little mouth is insanely funny.
"I want to play ping pong all night long."
"Those shoes are awesome."
"I'm just so cool."
Yes you are, buddy. Yes you are.
2 comments:
It is SO good to hear from your blog again. I can easily see you have been sorting through clothes and Ben wants to try all sorts of things on....especially Daddy's undies. FUNNY. How are you and Ella doing? Are you one of those Mommys who will take profile pics for her favorite friends and AUNT???
Love you sweetie!
OOOPS....I just read my comment. SORRY about "Ella". I gotta get use to EMMA when I was really use to Peach. I'm getting old.
Post a Comment