Friday, April 1, 2011

The Single Life, Day Sixteen

In just five short hours, I will no longer be living the single life. No more making dinner for a picky toddler and a bipolar-when-it-comes-to-food pregnant lady. No more solo bedtime routine. No more solo morning routine. No more playing cars and dinosaurs for fourteen hours straight. No more sad and lonely evenings watching lame TV and going to bed at 9:15 out of boredom. No more meltdowns from having no one to talk to about all of the crazy that has happened. No more looking around the room when Ben does something wacky, wishing someone else could witness it. No more doing every dish and load of laundry myself.


A few snapshots from my last few days of single parenting...




 

I'm ready to have my husband back.

1 comment:

"Grammy" Sue B said...

I'll have to check Matt's blog to find out how he has fared these past 2 weeks. I'm glad the four of you will finally be together again!!!
Love y'all....Auntie Sue