Ben says awesome things all day, and I never remember them for very long. So today my goal is to document a few gems. Enjoy.
While snuggling in bed, Ben starts playing with my hair.
Me: What are you doing with my hair?
Ben: I'm just doing like this (he twirls it again).
"Look at all those things (shampoo, soap, etc.) in the shower! Those are beautiful."
"I just want to read by myself."
"I'm just going to drink some water to cool off."
(referring to his string cheese) "This tastes like a toothpick."
(on the way to breakfast)
B: Are there trains there?
Me: I don't think so.
B: We'll just have to wait and see.
"Can you fix it please? You always fix it."
(referring to the paper car he got at breakfast) "Nobody race it on the ground. Only be careful with it."
(as he's brandishing the baby registry scanner at Target)
Me: Don't go shooting at everything.
B: I want to shoot everything!
(holding out the grocery list he snaked from the fridge using his handy stool) "It's an important message! Oh, I get it. 2 6 2 6 2 6, Joe."
"I can't wait for Baby Emma to come out from yours tummy."
Me too, buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment