A good friend has breast cancer, and it's not looking good.
Another good friend has thyroid cancer. Looking better, but still a struggle.
Another friend is in Haiti with her infant daughter and the son she is in the process of adopting. We know they're okay, but no one here has heard from her yet, and countless thousands are NOT OKAY.
Another good friend has thyroid cancer. Looking better, but still a struggle.
Another friend is in Haiti with her infant daughter and the son she is in the process of adopting. We know they're okay, but no one here has heard from her yet, and countless thousands are NOT OKAY.
I have known far too many people with cancer, some who have survived and some who have not. I've been through countless earthquakes. But suddenly I'm reminded that these things take lives. Suffering has become incredibly real and tangible. I'm no stranger to tragedy and hardships. And even now I'm "suffering" by proxy. But the weight of the world is heavy today.
Please pray. Not just for my friends, but for all those who suffer. For the entire country of Haiti and their loved ones outside the island that feel so helpless. For all those with cancer and their loved ones that feel helpless. For the world to fall to its knees and reach for the only One that is not helpless.
2 comments:
Yes. He's the One. I love you.
I'm sorry to hear about your friends. It is so hard to watch it "happen" to those we love. My mom had breast cancer and thyroid cancer (6 years apart). I am blessed she survived both and thankful for Jesus' healing. Sometimes all the faith you can muster up is, "I believe you are the healer" whether you can apply it to a situation or not. Here is a hug from me: **HUG**
Post a Comment