It's no secret how I feel about hot winter days. Don't get me wrong--I'm as much a fan of beach weather as anyone. I love to sip iced tea while lounging in the sun in a tank top and flip flops. IN JULY.
According to weather.com, these are the main headlines:
"Snow Will Blanket the South"
"Five Days of Constant Snow"
"Arctic Blast: Florida Emergency Declared"
"Frozen Feline Comes Back to Life" (???????)
"How long will the Arctic Blast Last?"
"Next Arctic Blast Blows Even Colder"
And the local headlines:
Northeast: "Snow to Spread from East to West"
South: "Light Snow, Wintry Mix on the Way"
Midwest: "Snow, Strong Winds Engulf Region"
West: "Warm and Sunny in Southwest"
COME ON. At least throw me some sprinkles or light fog. This is getting ridiculous.
1 comment:
Be thankful....I live in the "light snow and wintery mix" area of the country.
Brrrr from Auntie Sue
Post a Comment