So this morning I took Ben in for his follow-up appointment with his pediatrician. His O2 is at 100%!!!! He weighs 25 pounds, so he gained 2.5 oz back (which puts him round about the 37th percentile), and he's 32 inches (not related to pneumonia, but also round about the 37th percentile). He still has a good bit of crap in his lungs and sinuses, but the ear and lung infections have cleared. He's got a decent amount of energy, and while we still have a while to go before he's all healed and whole, he's definitely miles ahead of where he was on Sunday.
The bad news is that I finally seem to have caught the nasty bug that started this mess, although I'm really not feeling too bad. The pediatrician wants me out with him through the week and weekend, with an expected return to middle school on Monday.
Thank you again for praying for us! Please continue to pray that his cough and sinuses clear and that he drinks more! His appetite is up and he's eating now...we just have to get the stubborn little monkey to drink more.
3 comments:
I want so badly for this all to be behind you! Good luck my friend! Maybe Ben would drink some melted butter?
So relieved to read that Ben is on the mend, Shannon. God bless you all!
Sorry you are feeling bad, but this all-around GOOD NEWS is an answered prayer in my heart!!!
♥ to all of you....Auntie Sue
Post a Comment