Not so when you're a mom. When you're a mom you don't call in sick to work because you're saving up your sick days for when your kid gets sick. And for me, even if I did call in sick, I'd still be at home taking care of my sweet little boy all day (the one and only negative to having my mom watch Ben at my home).
Yuck.
On the plus side, I'm going to get pies thrown at me at lunch today. Oh wait.
The REAL plus side is this guy:
Hooray for weekends when I get to hang out with my little buddy! (And have some help from the hubby if I'm feeling icky.)
2 comments:
I feel ya! I am sick too, and there is no snooze button to push on a crying baby..:p Thankfully James is content watching Sesame Street and hanging out in his jammies while I inhale sore throat lozenges and eat soup for breakfast. :sigh:
wow. BAM really looks like poppa in that pick. like a mini me.
Post a Comment