Monday, December 29, 2008

Four Christmases Part 1: Hemet

Christmas for the Millers began on Sunday, Dec. 21 in Hemet with my dad. We went to my grandparents' house and spent the afternoon with my grandparents, a couple of uncles (I have several), my dad, and my brother. Unfortunately, Ben has been a bit clingy with Matt and I, and there were a few days where our little social butterfly was not so accepting of others. This was one of those days. On the whole, he was great. He slept the whole ride out, smiled and played (as long as Matt or I were there and no one else was touching him) while we were there, and slept the whole way home. As an added bonus, my brother, who is an amazing photographer, brought his fancy pants camera and took some great pictures of Ben, which I've been begging him to do. So here are some shots of the first of our four Christmases.


Some of the pictures my favorite brother took:

No comments: