Monday, August 8, 2011

At least it's not colic?

So we've had a rough little week here. Emma's been having a lot of trouble with sleeping, eating, and existing, and she's been in a progressively worse state of pain each night. It's not like Ben's colic, where it's four consecutive hours of horrid screaming every night. Instead it's twelve hours of periodic screaming every night. So this afternoon I took her in to get it checked out. Poor little angel has a nasty case of reflux.

Apparently this business should work itself out within 2-6 months, and in the meantime she's on meds. Hopefully we'll all be getting a little more rest soon, and my poor little girl will not be in so much pain. Also in the meantime, I'll be cutting my morning cup of coffee, dairy, chocolate, and everything else that would make this season more bearable. Lord, beer me strength.


1 comment:

Israel Food Outreach said...

I'm so sorry, Sweethearts . . We're going to double the prayers from this home. Love you very much . . Nana