Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Great Outdoors

You will be happy to know I survived an hour outside the house with two kids, all by myself. Ben was beside himself with joy at the chance to finally go outside and run his little heart out. Poor guy, being stuck at home for so long. Emma slept the outing away in the moby. The little bit of fresh air was good for us all. Side note: I left the house so Matt could rest. I came home to a disassembled and subsequently abandoned bedroom. Ah, well...it was his free time to do with as he pleased.





Today we went to the pool. Once Matt goes back to work the pool won't be an option for me alone with two kids, and since swimming lessons all Ben wants out of life is to swim. So we happily obliged. Matt and Ben swam like crazy fishies while us girls lounged. It was a lovely way to spend an hour.




No comments: