Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Big Brother and Little Sister

I tried to get some pictures of the two most beautiful children in the world today, but it proved fairly elusive. For one, Ben can't ever be still, not ever, and I don't like using the flash on the camera. So getting a non-blurry picture is challenging. Secondly, he never smiles for the camera. I actually resorted to bribing him with fruit snacks if he would cooperate. Thirdly, he is not so good at handling Emma. So I have a very brief window to take pictures before he tries to pick her up and hand her to me, or just try to roll her off the chair. But seriously...these two are just so precious. So here are the two reasonable pictures I got in about 30 minutes. Go me.



2 comments:

"Grammy" Sue B said...

HEAVEN ... right there in your livingroom!

Israel Food Outreach said...

Ditto, Grammy Sue! Not the way planned, but still so very precious! Heaven & Love, wow!