Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Two Weeks

It's not like 2 weeks is a milestone or anything. But Little Miss is just so dang cute I had to show you just how cute she is.

(Side note: the meds appear to be helping! In the last two nights she has still been waking every two hours to feed, but then she goes back to sleep. None of this back-arching, screaming, puking nonsense that we had before. Praise the LORD for Zantac.)

sleepy smiles

first bath!



I want to do a push-up so stinking bad!

I'm two weeks old today!

4 comments:

"Grammy" Sue B said...

LOVE and BEAUTY rolled into one little person named EMMA RENEE. Give her a kiss from Auntie Sue, please!
xoxoxoxo to you too. Love, Auntie Sue

Israel Food Outreach said...

Happy 2 week B'Day, Emme Renee! You are so, SO, beautiful!

Julie said...

She is quite beautiful, Shannon. God bless your little family...

Sarahbeth Jones said...

I'm loving all the pictures! She's so sweet!