I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau
A most perfect day (HUGE exception was that Matt was so allergic to my kitties, that he couldn't play with his son and step dad-in-law or anyone really ! Such a bummer - I'm so SO sorry, Matt!) people make perfect days. And my family is filled with awesome people. I'm so grateful, and thankful = A Most Perfect Thanksgiving Day, 2010! Thanks all for being here. So - on to Christmas we go!
1 comment:
A most perfect day (HUGE exception was that Matt was so allergic to my kitties, that he couldn't play with his son and step dad-in-law or anyone really ! Such a bummer - I'm so SO sorry, Matt!) people make perfect days. And my family is filled with awesome people. I'm so grateful, and thankful = A Most Perfect Thanksgiving Day, 2010! Thanks all for being here. So - on to Christmas we go!
Post a Comment