This weekend was fan-flipping-tastic. No joke. We sat around in our pj's until 11:00. We ran a quick round of errands. We put our pj's back on. Ben took a long afternoon nap. We had crock pot chili. We went to church. We went to bed a little late. We slept in. We stayed in our pj's until 11:00. We painted. We went to the mall and played and had lunch. I went to rehearsal for the kids' Christmas Storytelling night. Matt and Ben played with dinosaurs in the kitchen (an activity from which I was banned by a two-year-old. "Mommy, move! Go to the living room!"). We ate mushroom-apple pork chops and mashed potatoes. Ben played cars while Matt played guitar and I knit. We watched Monsters Inc. Ben went to Bed. We watched Saturday Night Live then I read my book while Matt played video games.
More please.
No comments:
Post a Comment