I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
He Crawls!!!
At last he has figured out how to crawl forward (kinda like a drunken sailor, but still).
5 comments:
GO BEN GO !!! He'll pick up speed faster than you can keep up, Mom. Keep the camera ready so I can see more!
Love...Auntie Sue
Yay! Look out world is right! :-) I have a feeling he's going to be very resourceful about getting into things!
Wow Ben-Daddy and Mommy will turn around a you will surprise them you are right behind them.
So amazing!!
Love,
Grammie
Yay!!!! Go Ben.
Why do they grow so fast?
Post a Comment