Matt, Ben, and I met up with my dad, brother, mom, step-dad, step-sister, and her friend at the Orange County Fairgrounds, which is where my church, Rock Harbor, does Easter. The service was, as always, amazing. The dancers were wonderful, the message (or at least what I heard of it), was powerful, and the baptisms were moving. Speaking of moving, that's what Ben spent the service doing. I didn't put him in the nursery because he was falling asleep in my arms on the way there. Well, he perked up when we got into the amphitheater. He was climbing all over me, squealing, and babbling. So I ended up going to the back where he could climb, squeal, and babble freely without disturbing too many people. He passed out when the service was almost over. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the celebration and the time with my family.
For the rest of the day Matt, Ben and I relaxed. Since Ben skipped his morning nap, he was especially fun. After an exhausting morning of wrestling with a 20 pound monkey, I was looking forward to napping with said monkey. Sadly, our downstairs neighbors were partying hard with their dominoes, marbles, and booze, so nap I did not. I finished my Easter tired and crabby.
But He is still risen. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment