I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Playdate
On Saturday Ben and I went to Adelanto to visit my friend and her sweet little boy James, who is six days younger than Ben. I'm really sad because Heathyr, whom I've known since I was in sixth grade, is moving to Kansas this summer. :( Since she lives two hours away, we don't get to see each other very often. But having her a half a country away is going to be ridiculously sad. Thanks to Facebook and blogs, though, we'll be able to still be a big part of each other's lives.
So here are some moments from our little eight-month-olds as they "play" (and when I say play, I mean stare at each other, touch each other's faces, and take each other's toys. It was a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment