Oh, and if you're wondering why there's a sock by his head in this otherwise precious picture, it's because as soon as I lay him down he kicks his legs up and tears his socks off so that he may eat them and then subsequently suck the bejesus out of his toes.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Sick Little Buddy
Oh, and if you're wondering why there's a sock by his head in this otherwise precious picture, it's because as soon as I lay him down he kicks his legs up and tears his socks off so that he may eat them and then subsequently suck the bejesus out of his toes.
1 comment:
James & Ben are going through pretty much the same thing! Poor little sickies..:(
James loves to kick his socks off too and eat his toes.He also likes to kick his blanket up and wrap it around him like some sort of weird sarong. I hope we can get them together again soon. I'm sure they have tons to tell each other, and they already have so much in common!!!
:) Merry Christmas to all of you!!
Post a Comment