Tuesday, August 14, 2012

June Roundup

So our summer started the last week of June. When we weren't visiting Kaiser, we did fun things. Here are pictures to prove it.

No school! Pull out the pool!






No school! Go to the big pool!



I got tired of our unused backyard. Matt got tired of me nagging him to fix it up. So Matt and Curt (my step-dad) got all manly and uprooted the planter and put together a new one.

Ben "helped"




We painted! I'm such a good mom.





Emma wants to help with the vegetable garden

this guy

this one is trouble

My mom took Emma to lunch so I could have a beach date with my guy. Perfection.




One last huzzah at Disneyland before we were blacked out for the summer.

Cars Land! It's amazing! We didn't go on anything because the lines were crazy long and Ben was being a butt. But it looks super cool!



























No comments: