I'm a big museum fan. Shockingly, Benjamin is not. I mean, what's not to love? You walk around for hours looking at pictures! Wait, is that not interesting to a preschooler? Shoot. Good thing there are museums with dinosaur bones in them.
So waaaaaaaaaay back in June, in an unprecedented moment of Simultaneous Sense of Adventure with a Good Idea, Matt and I decided to make the road trip to
Hades LA and hit the Museum of Natural History. This was a miracle because a) We hate LA; b) We almost never feel adventurous at the same time; c) When we do decide we want to do something, it often takes us 3 hours or more to decide on what we want to do, at which point it is usually too late.
We had the best day. Ben was in Heaven, Emma enjoyed herself, and Matt and I loved discovering something new with our Littles. Woo hoo!
 |
| We are posing like the dinos behind us. Obviously. |
 |
| Nerd Alert |
 |
| Where does he get it?!?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment