Remember
that time I told you I had a long to-do list? Well, during an assembly at school the other day I brought a notepad and tried to write it all out. I felt like all day every day I was randomly thinking of things I needed to do, and I was thinking I should probably start writing them down because nothing, I mean
nothing, was getting done. I guess that's another thing the iPhone would be handy for, isn't it? Like a To Do list app? Sigh. I will lose this battle. Anyhow, I took along a little notepad. I tried to separate out my "to-do's" into priority categories. When all was said and done, it came out to six pages.
Do you think the iPhone has an app that will actually do these things for you? Like a Personal Assistant App? Because that would be great.
The second half of January in photos, because
who has time to write?
 |
| Little playmates. And aren't Ben's jammies cute? Has anyone seen them? I can't find them. |
 |
| This photo was taken per Benjamin's request. |
 |
| Not sure what's they're making, but I'm sure it was good. |
 |
| Don't you just want to smooch those cheeks? |
 |
| Can you tell he loves his sissy? |
 |
| I made these! Go ahead. Bow down to me. |
 |
| Mommy's little girl |
 |
| He's getting pretty good at drawing, no? |
 |
| Don't let this picture fool you. The sum total of minutes she has spent in her crib in her lifetime probably amounts to 30. |
 |
| It's pretty hard to wait for cookies. |
 |
| It rained! Once. For like 10 minutes. |
 |
| It's all fun and games until you get busted for stealing toys from your baby sister. |
 |
| Little People explosion. |
 |
| yeah, I don't know |
 |
| Awesome. That's it. Just awesome. |
No comments:
Post a Comment