Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2 Months!

Our sweet little Emma is already 2 months old! Goodness.

She doesn't do much that's new, but she does get more and more smiley each day. I like that. I don't love that she cries continuously through every car ride and still gets up 3-5 times a night to nurse and cry...but it's not every night, so I'm hanging on to that thread of hope. Most days her reflux isn't much of an issue, which is really nice.  In all, she's a much happier baby than last month. We're all crazy nuts in love with her.









Happy 2 months, Emma!!!

2 comments:

Israel Food Outreach said...

Yes! We're all "crazy nuts in love with her!" But then, we're crazy nuts in love with her brother, her Mommy and her Daddy! I know it's not the same, but - well, you know, just sayin' Happy, happy 2 month b'Day, Miss Emma!

Sarahbeth Jones said...

Ah she's so beautiful! I love the pictures. 80)