Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pretty Family

A couple of months ago my friend Kara came over to visit. She is a budding hobby photographer, and she brought her camera to take a few shots of my very good-looking children. We hung out in the living room while Emma slept the whole time, so you only get to see Emma swaddled, and the only background is the living room. But you have to admit—Kara has a gift, and my children should be models (but I won’t let them be, because I just read the article on kids’ beauty pageants in People magazine and OH MY GOSH.)
Anyway, here are some of the good ones. This was during the week that I basically wore pajamas all day every day, so I’m not showing many of me. But you don’t want to see me anyway. You want to see these insanely beautiful children.
DSC_6080DSC_6082 copyDSC_6139DSC_6073DSC_6165 copyDSC_6102DSC_6111 copyDSC_6114 copy2DSC_6110 copy2DSC_6215DSC_6200DSC_6094

No comments: