Our conversation on the way to school this morning:
Ben (drops his ball on the floor of the car): Oh no. I dropped my ball.
Me: Sad.
Ben: You can get it.
Me: I can't. My arms aren't long enough.
Ben: Oh. Daddy's arms are long.
Me: That's true.
Ben: My arms aren't long.
Me: Nope.
Ben (holding his finger in the air): I have an idea. I'll be Captain Hook, reach down my hook, get my ball, then make a finger again!
Me: That's a great idea.
Ben: I don't like ponds.
Me: Wait, what? You don't like ponds? Why not?
Ben: They have crocodiles in them.
Me: Oh. I guess that's a good reason to not like ponds.
Ben: Yeah. I don't like crocodiles.
Awesome.
In other news, my second child is eight weeks today. She, too, is awesome.
1 comment:
You have no idea how great it is to read you state, "My second child is 8 weeks old today. She too is awesome!" One day I hope you know how that feels, my beautiful GrandDaughter! YOU as well are pretty awesome as well, don't ya know.
Post a Comment