Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not Pooh

As per our agreement, we went somewhere fun today, despite the fact that last night I threw up an entire month's worth of food. Such is my commitment to Adventure. We got the perfect parking spot. Main Street was drowning in strange construction boxes and walls. We went on four rides in less than an hour because there were no lines. Ben got to play with Pluto for like ten minutes because there was no one else around. Goofy gave Ben a personal, hand-held tour of the museum because, again, no one else was around. We had the run of the place. Then it started raining. Something I was entirely unprepared for. We went on all of Ben's favorites, except for Winnie the Pooh, because it started raining and not one of us had the proper clothing. In the car on the way home, I asked Ben what rides we went on. His response?

"Not Pooh."









This is a terrible picture. But it's the only one I have of Ben's tour with Goofy. So cute.



1 comment:

Israel Food Outreach said...

What a deal! Like in hardly anybody around!! Super, and so very cute . .
LOVE this little boy, Ben, my Great-Grandson!