Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Remember December?

Apparently I don't really take pictures anymore, so I don't have much for you. But I have a few shares. Mostly December is a blur of work, holidays, and the hum-de-dum of the every day. It rained for 40 days and 40 nights and Orange County flooded. Fortunately we'd built an ark, so we were good to go. Just kidding. It did rain something like 8 inches in a week, though. The rest of the month...well, it happened. I'll do the Christmas posts later--this is the rest of it.

Puzzles are still an obsession

Watching a video of himself entertaining the crowds at the Christmas Storytelling Night at church

Hot Chocolate Night!


Yep. Wearing nothing but his superman cape.


Not sure what the cast of Toy Story did to deserve this, but they got cooked nonetheless.

Loving the snowglobe

Park date after the deluge

He carried his "trash bag" of Toy Story characters all week.


No comments: