Thursday, January 20, 2011

Santa Pooped My Pants

Actual conversations I had with Ben today:

Me: Ben, did you poop?
Ben: Nope, I didn't.
Me: Are you sure? There's poop in your diaper. If you didn't do it, who did?
Ben: Matt
Me: Who put poop in your diaper?
Ben: Santa Claus brought poop in my diaper.

(he's talking on one play phone, I'm talking on the other)

Me: Ben, what did you do today?
Ben: I built my tracks. I don't have my brown cars. I miss my brown cars.

(the conversation I can hear right now between Ben and Matt, recounting a certain famous Bible story...see if you can figure it out.)

Matt: So what happened?
Ben: The rain fell on the earth and it flooded. Then the big huge boat went on the water. Then it fell on the rock. It went fast.

Ben: Donald Duck gave Daisy his heart.
Me: That's right! And you know what? Daddy gave Mommy his heart!
Ben: No.

No comments: