Friday, January 28, 2011

Ben Gems

"What the heck?"

(after walking in on his pal using the potty) "Adalee, where did your penis go?"

(pointing to a picture of a corn dog on a menu) "What's this?"
"A corn dog."
"I love corn dogs." (he's never had one)

"You're my big, huge mommy. That's my big, huge daddy."

And my all-time favorite:

"Ben, do you want a baby brother or a baby sister?"
"Baby sister."
"What do you want to name her?"
"Baby Jesus. Lightening McQueen."

2 comments:

"Grammy" Sue B said...

I love Ben, so when "Little Peach" is born, can I have Ben? I mean, you will be very busy, so it can be my turn to have Ben, spoil him, love him, teach him stuff, and let him teach me stuff. Deal???

NicholsSouth said...

HAHA!! I love the title of this post sssssooooooo much! He's so cute. Congratulations on the little peach!