It's been a long time since I've just posted pictures and updates. So I will do that now. But without the narration--I don't have a ton of time these days. Obviously. For instance, right now Matt is sick, so I'm a single parent to two babies. I slept on the couch last night because Matt was shaking and breathing all loud and gross. When I
woke up gave up on trying to sleep I got to work fixing the couch up, putting away last night's laundry (an entire week's worth), getting Ben up and dressed, and playing trains with him while folding and cleaning. Once that was all done I went to the store with Ben, came home and made dinner to put in the crock pot, and took a shower. This all happened before 9:30am. The rest of the day was spent running errands, cleaning, and taking care of two baby boys. I just finished cleaning up after dinner, putting home-made hot chocolate in the crock pot, and making smoothies for everyone. So now I'm letting the two baby boys entertain each other while I take a much-needed break.
Whew. I'm exhausted just remembering my day.
So while Ben dances and sings to the McQueen song on repeat for the nine-thousandth time and Matt sits on the couch strumming his guitar, I will put up pictures of our lives in the last couple of months since I've gone back to work. The big joke, of course, is that while I'm waiting for pictures to upload I'm pulling out Ben's pj's, washing dishes, and stirring my hot chocolate. (If some of the pics are repeats, I do not apologize. I don't feel like going back through the old posts to see what I've put up already.)
 |
| Our first day of school! |
 |
| Benjamin loves fixing things with his Handy Manny tools. He also spent virtually an entire week pretty much naked because it was so freaking hot. |
 |
| We love the park. We go on dates there all the time, particularly now that daylight savings will hit soon and we won't be able to go in the evenings anymore. |
 |
| He loves the big boy swings |
 |
| Mostly he swings like this |
 |
| Of course we went to Disneyland. |
 |
| This was shortly after he put on a show for Goofy |
 |
| his true love |
 |
| We thought he'd go crazy seeing his idols. But he just sucked his fingers. I blame the 5:30am wake-up. |
1 comment:
LOVE your pictures, captions, and you!
...Auntie Sue...
Post a Comment