We actually did have a pretty low-key morning. The kids played and ate breakfast, then we took the boys down to the lake for a morning walk.
Later in the morning we went out on the boat. Ben was not a fan of his life jacket. At all. Eventually we gave up and Ben and I hung out at the beach and had a snack while the others played on the boat.
After lunch Matt, Ben and I ran some errands and explored a bit, then had a relaxing afternoon. We capped off the day with a nice dinner and a cozy movie.
To be continued...
1 comment:
At Ben's so sad little face, I say "aawww. ." However, my brilliant Granddaughter, you're such a terrific writer. Having known you all of your life, I laugh with you, cry with you, pout with you, and all that stuff! As you write, I picture you as you were in those "talent shows", parades, girl scout, mid school grad, high school teen, and then college student. I'm laughing histerically, crying really tears, and seeingit all. What a book of life you are creating. It's great, Girl. I want to save it all to a flash drive, but do they make one big enough? Love you all so very much . . being proud of you is very easy. Yo' Nana
Post a Comment