On Wednesday I'm assuming Ben woke up around 5:30, because that's been his M.O. this week (don't be jealous). He moans and moans until he hears a shuffle coming from our bed, then we hear scratching and happy squeals as he pulls himself up and calls to us. Admittedly, though, I have enjoyed family time in the bed in the mornings. I pull Ben into bed with us and we talk (B is quite the chatterbox these days...okay, he never really shuts up, and he doesn't know any words yet so the conversations are interesting. But he's very demonstrative with facial expressions, vocal intonations, and even gestures.). After a while we get out of bed, get dressed, and head out into the living room/kitchen to play, hang out, and have breakfast.
Wednesday was our Lake Tour day. We drove around the lake, stopped to hike, went to the beach, had lunch, and rounded out our tour. It was really fun and completely exhausting.
After a failed attempt at naptime for the babies, we went down to the beach and had some sand time and some screaming-baby-free boat time.
No comments:
Post a Comment