I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau
Saturday, April 11, 2009
A Thank You Note
Dear Uncle Paul, Aunt Amy, and Cousin Sean,
Thank you for all of my fantastic new clothes! I miss you and I can't wait to go on our vacation this summer!!!
Shannon! I have pix of you doing the same thing with your new clothes when you were, oh, just a little older than Ben. So, so much fun! And so SO cute! N
1 comment:
Shannon! I have pix of you doing the same thing with your new clothes when you were, oh, just a little older than Ben. So, so much fun! And so SO cute! N
Post a Comment