Monday, April 6, 2009

My Personal Superman

On day three of my spring break my wonderful hubby gave me an amazing gift--a day off! He let me sleep in, made three delicious meals (and dessert!), ran errands, cleaned up, and took care of Ben, all so I could take a much needed break. I laid around in my sweats and watched TV, took a bath, gave myself a pedicure, went shopping (and finally found my perfect Easter skirt! Now if I could just find a shirt...), took a nap, and watched a girlie movie. We also managed to sneak in a family picnic at the park. By the end of the day, my super-stud husband was exhausted (hey, it's tiring being a mom!), and I was refreshed. It was a wonderful gift, and thanks to my fun and relaxing day, I feel ready and excited to tackle my week.

Thank you, Matthew!

1 comment:

"Grammy" Sue B said...

"Mr. Mom" Matt did a great job giving you just what you needed!!! And the experience was evidently just what Matt needed too. And of course Ben got just what he needed...a big dose of Daddy Time. YAY for everyone!!!