
Today wasn't a bad day...it was actually a rather good day. But it felt long, and by the end I was tired. It could be the Benedril and the unicorn tear eye drops. Or it could be my twenty full-time jobs. But I was tired. And when I came home, I was nostalgic for the days when I could come home after work, put on my sweats, grab the Triscuits, and park myself in front of the TV.
So I did.
Ben and I had a snack, then I set him up on the floor with some toys while I watched ER.
And I refuse to feel bad about it.
2 comments:
You make me laugh :)
NEVER feel bad about watching ER...or 90210 ;)
Oh...I guess it's a good thing that my doctor doesn't look like him!!! Take TEN??? JUST TEN??? Take as much as you can get!*!*!
Luv...Auntie Sue
Post a Comment