Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby on Loan

So our apartment complex offered free family photos a couple of weeks ago, and our friends, who also happen to be our neighbors, asked to borrow Ben for the "Larson Family Band." We happily loaned him out.


What made the shoot absolutely hysterical was that the photographer really thought they were a band. He even asked them, after informing them that the proofs would be available to look at on Friday, if they had a gig that night. He also thought Tim and Cambria were Ben's parents (despite the fact I was standing behind the guy's camera the entire time saying "Ben! Look at mommy! Look at mommy, Ben!"). He kept calling them Mommy and Daddy, while Matt and I were practically on the floor peeing our pants with laughter.

1 comment:

"Grammy" Sue B said...

The picture....and your narrative...is hilarious!!!

Shannon, I enjoy your blog!!!
Thanks for being so good at it!
Luv ya...Auntie Sue