Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spiderman bandaids

Benjamin had his two month well-baby checkup today. Our big boy is 12 pounds 3.9 ounces (I was a little off before) and 24.5 inches. Dr. Plum said he's doing very well, and is even pretty advanced in some of the things he can do (sitting up, sleeping all night). Go Ben! He does, however, have a little head problem. Because of the hematoma on the left side of his head that he was born with (and has since gone), he has long preferred turning his head to the right when laying on his back. As a result, he has something called plagiocephaly. It just means that one side of his head is flatter than the other. It's not super serious--it should resolve itself with time.

He got three shots, which he was not into. He screamed like someone was trying to kill him. But he did get three spiderman bandaids (I'm sure he cares a lot), and he fell asleep as soon as he hit the carseat.

Random sidenote: The nurses and the doctor marveled at his long, luscious eyelashes. Sweet boy.

2 comments:

a.love said...

Ohmigoodness! You're super blogger! I HEART IT!! :)

Mommy to James said...

I love the spiderman band-aids. James got Tazmanian devil ones :)